The popular Gel Infused Memory Foam Pillow is back at Aldi Australia this week for the same low price of $39.99. It features premium pressure relieving fabrication with cooling gel particles designed to enhance heat diversion. There are 2 styles to choose from. Available in-store only.
Are you having a hard time sleeping on your pillow because it gets too hot? Then now is a good time to look at a new option. Thanks to the new Gel Infused technology and ventilation holes, this pillow provides adequate airflow to ensure you stay cool and comfortable during your sleep.
- Premium memory foam pillow
- Cooling gel infused to enhance heat dissipation
- Ventilation holes built into foam core to improve air circulation
- Designed for maximum comfort and support for head and neck
- Comes in 2 shapes: Traditional or Anatomic
- Anatomic size: 60 cm x 40 cm x 12 cm
- Traditional size: 60 cm x 40 cm x 10.5 cm
- Includes removable cover
- Quality Assurance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification
Since last year, a couple of cheaper imitations have appeared on the market. After comparing reviews online with this Kirkton House brand, we feel that the ALDI one stands out in terms of good quality and value for money.
Most people are raving about how firm this pillow is, yet is soft on the neck. A user even suggested it reduced his headache and he feels more relaxed sleeping on it.
However, please be mindful that this Aldi memory foam pillow may not suit everyone. Each individual’s sleeping posture and neck structure is different. There are minorities who are finding similar pillows to be too firm and causing pain around the neck. So if you’re planning to get this, make sure you understand and have prior experience with memory foam products in general.
Sale starts on Wed 23/01/2019 and until sold out.