We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask others to do the same. If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately.
To be effective, the notification must include:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #2 above.
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on your behalf; and
- Send the written or electronic notification to the following:
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Contact: DCMA Officer
Email Address: email@example.com
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the appropriate copyright legislation under the laws of Commonwealth of Australia.
Please also note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.