Most people don’t realise how useful a label maker is. You can use it to label almost anything inside your home and office. For example, you can type up your label, print it and stick it onto your storage boxes, food containers, files and folders, photo albums, tool box and lots more.
How you use your labelwriter is really up to your own needs and imagination. The good news is…the price is fairly cheap too, just like the Dymo Letratag Label Maker that ALDI is currently selling for only $19.99!
This handheld device has been designed with comfort in mind, allowing the users to hold comfortably in the palm of their hands. The machine comes with easy to use ABCDE keyboards in alphabetical orders so both adults and children will find it simple to write their letters on the labels.
- Small in size, portable and easy to carry
- Printer does not use ink or toner – it uses thermal transfer printing process.
- Clear visible letters on labels
- Preview on digital screen
- Easy to use keyboard
- Easily change to capital letters, numbers and special characters
- Requires 6 x AA batteries (not included)
- XR labels sold separatly
- Comes with instruction manual
Although this model is a little outdated, but given that it is a brand new product so it’s still currently the lowest price out there on the market by $10-$20 after comparing with other online stores and Australian retailers. Most important…it gets the job DONE!
The Dymo printer labels for this machine can also be purchased from ALDI for $9.99. These refills or tapes will last you for a while depending on how often you use the device.
Sales starts on the 3rd February 2018.
You can see this special promotion on page 18 from the latest Aldi catalogue.
* Stocks are limited so if you’ve been looking for a decent label writer at a good price, then you simply cannot miss out on this Letratag deal from your local Aldi store this coming Saturday. Get in early!