Get this Ambiano induction cooking plate at Aldi this week for only $49.99. This is not the cheapest on the market but the quality justifies the low price making this a good deal. It features 10 power levels, 7 cooking programs, and supports cookware up to 26cm.
If you’re looking for a small and portable induction cooktop that allows you to cook delicious meals anywhere that has a power point, then this Aldi induction cooking plate is for you.
- Sensor touch control and LED display
- 10 power levels and 10 temperature settings (60°C to 240°C)
- 7 preset programs: cook, heat milk, stew, stir fry, deep fry, soup and boil water
- Supports cookware up to 26cm diameter
- Child lock setting
- Housing material: ABS and PP
- Heating coil: aluminium
- Polished black crystal glass surface
- 240 minute timer
- Automatic shut-off after 120 minutes
- Automatic identification of pan or unsuitable material
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Non-slip feet for safety stand
- Overheat protection
- 220-240V~50/60Hz, 2000W
- Cooking zones printed on surface
- Cooking plate size: 28cm x 35cm
- Weight: 2.3kg
- 3 year warranty
This is an upgraded model of the old Ambiano induction cooking plate and there is currently no review of this newer version.
On sale from 12/11/2022 until sold out.