With the Australian population growing at an all time high, it’s getting harder and harder to find a good undercover area in a park to enjoy with friends and family. Don’t you agree?
Thankfully, we have products such as a gazebo so that we can all get to enjoy the great outdoor without fighting over a spot or risk getting sunburn. About a year ago, a 3m pop up gazebo would normally cost from $100 upwards but not ever since Aldi took matters into their own hands.
That’s right and it’s back! For this week’s special buys sale, ALDI Australia is offering the Adventuridge Pop Up Gazebo at the same cheap price of $79.99!
So if you’ve missed out on last year’s deal, please don’t do it again…
- UV50+ canopy for added sun protection
- Durable steel frame to withstand strong winds
- Heavy duty alloy joints
- Wheeled trolley bag for easy transport
- Pop up design makes setting up a breeze
- Includes pegs and guy ropes
- Gazebo size: 3m (W) x 3m (D) x 2.75m (H)
- Comes in 2 colours: Green & Cyan
- Includes instruction manual
- 1 year warranty
Take this with you on camping or where ever you’re planning to have a BBQ. You know this Aldi gazebo is going to make your day much more enjoyable!
According to several reviews, some users mentioned that you can add side panels, netting or curtains onto the gazebo to block wind and rain, if the day becomes wet. We’ll keep an eye out for these additional accessories and will let our readers know if any good discount bargains comes along.
Sale starts on Wednesday, 21st of February 2018.
You can see this special promotion on page 7 from the latest catalogue.
* Stocks are limited so if you don’t want to miss out on this Adventuridge gazebo from Aldi, then make sure you head to your local store early this Wednesday.