Starting this week, ALDI is having a sale on this Outlast pillow for only $29.99. It is the lowest price we could find by $30 after comparing similar temperature regulating pillows. Featuring the Outlast and space certified technology, this pillow provides active thermal regulation to ensure the user doesn’t get too hot or too cold. Available to purchase in-store only.
If sweat becomes a problem during your sleep, especially around your head and neck area, then it may time to look at this Aldi heat regulating pillow by Outlast. Similar ones are selling for around $60.
- PCM top with 306 thread count
- Dobby sateen cotton reverse
- Size: 45cm x 70cm + 3cm (gusset)
- Active temperature regulation
- Less overheating and less chilling
- When it is too warm, the protector absorbs heat
- As skin cools, absorbed heat is released back
- Certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Suitable to use all seasons
- Machine washable
We haven’t found any reviews so far on this particular pillow in Australia, but similar ones in other countries have been receiving some good feedbacks by its users. Plus, Aldi offers 60 days money back guarantee.
Sale starts Wed 23/01/2019 and until sold out.