For a limited time, the Maginon Wildlife Camera is selling at ALDI for $129. It is the lowest price by $30 after we compared similar HD wildlife cameras among Australian retailers and online stores. It features 3 zone motion sensors, full HD 1080 video recording with 15fps, is water proof and has a night camera with 44 infrared LEDs that can shoot at night up to 20 metres.
A great way to capture the wild animals, their natural movements and way of life. Since it’s waterproof, you can also use it as a home security camera or on a camping trip to record intruders via the motion sensor.
- Captures in video and photo formats
- Latest 3 zone motion sensor technology
- Integrated tree mount for high angle fixation
- Full HD video recording (1920 x 1080)
- Built-in microphone for sound recording during video mode
- Optional picture imprint: date and time stamp, temperature, moon phrase etc
- Up to 6 months standby time
- Colour images during the day, black and white images at night
- Large 2.4″ TFT colour display with intuitive menu functions
- Water resistant IP54 standard
- Motion triggering time: 1 second
- Motion triggering distance: up to 20m
- Supports SD/SDHC memory card up to 32GB
- Video quality: Full HD 1920 x 1080 (15fps), HD 1280 x 720 (30fps), WVGA 848 x 480 (30fps) and VGA 640 x 480 (30fps)
- Camera functions: multi-shot, interval, time-lapse, timer, password protection, image information stamp and low-battery alarm
- Mini USB 2.0 / AV connection
- 5.0 megapixels (2592 x 1944)
- 12 megapixels (interpolated)
- Night mode with 44 infrared LEDs
- 3 year warranty
Here’s a video for quick review of the Maginon wildlife camera.
This ALDI wildlife camera is not available for purchase online. You can only buy this from your local ALDI supermarket starting from the sale date. Stocks are limited.