Why buy separate baby high chair, learning table, booster seat and feeding stool when you can just get a Fisher Price 4-in-1 high chair at ALDI for just $79.99?
Yes, they are having a massive baby product sale in Australia and stocks are limited!
Seriously, if you were to buy those separately, you’ll be looking to spent hundreds of dollars and not to mention finding extra storage space for each individual pieces.
Sure there are similar high chairs on the market, but this is the lowest price we could find by $20-$120, when compared to products with similar quality and functionalities. The fact that it is made by a recognised baby product brand name “Fisher Price” makes this an even better deal.
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily converts from one use to another
- Feeding chair and stool – Makes it comfortable for parents feeding older babies
- Toddler booster seat – Just fold the high chair legs and strap to almost any chair
- Learning table and chair – Great for growing kids to sit, learn and play!
- High chair comes with large and dishwasher safe feeding tray
- Easy to clean and machine washable fabric seat pad
- Large tray or shelf to keep baby’s bibs, towels and toys within reach.
- 3-point safety restraint
- Beautiful colours and comfortable contoured seat
- Sturdy chair legs to support growing babies
- Maximum Weight Load: 22 kg
After reading some of the online reviews on this Aldi high chair, we found that the majority of the customers were very happy after making this Fisher Price purchase.
Here are some of the pros and cons that we’ve collected and curated for you.
- Good quality and easy to handle
- Made with strong material
- Easy to assemble, connect, disconnect and flexible to use
- Very stable legs and comfy seating
- Good height
- Seat may be a bit small for big babies
- Tray can be hard to take off
* Please note these are based on some of the comments and reviews made by purchasers from several reliable online retailers and sources that cannot be confirmed, but you may not necessarily have the same experience.
Sale starts on Wednesday 17th of January 2018 and will last for 1 week, but given the popularity of ALDI sales so we don’t expect this item to last long in store.
* If sale has expired, you may still be able to purchase this portable high chair if your local Aldi store have them in stock. Simply check with them for stock availability.
You can see this promotion on page 4 from the latest Aldi catalogue.