Planning to go away on a short trip? Then chances are…you’re probably looking for a 2 piece luggage set. One to send along with the rest of the cargo and the other to carry on board the cabin.
Let’s face it, having 2 travel luggage has become the absolute minimum for anyone who’s travelling on a plane. But then buying 2 separate suitcases can be rather expensive.
Well…not this week because ALDI is having a luggage sale this coming Wednesday and they’re selling the 2 Piece Skylite Luggage Set for only $99.99!
Yes, you’re getting 1 large and 1 small suitcase for under $100!
- The set comes with a large case and a small case
- Lightweight design
- Each case has 4 smooth rolling spinner wheels for easy transportation
- Zippers are lockable for added security
- Includes 1 detachable laundry bag for dirty clothing items
- Small case dimensions: 34cm (W) x 19cm (D) x 48.5cm (H)
- Large case dimensions: 42.5cm (W) x 27cm + 5cm expansion (D) x 64cm (H)
- Small luggage weight: 2.8kg
- Large luggage weight: 3.9kg
- Suitcases can combine into 1 piece using the trolley sleeve on the small case
- 2 year warranty
The great thing about this Skylite suitcase is that you can combine them into one single luggage by using the trolley sleeve found on the smaller case. Simply slide it over the handle of the large case and you’re good to go.
This special design will prove to be extra convenient when you’re walking around the airport looking for the counter to check in, doing some shopping while waiting to board or just going through customs.
After reading some of the reviews on this ALDI luggage, it appears most users found this to be great value for money especially those who don’t want to carry an extra travel bag on the flight. However, please note that this is a soft suitcase, not the hard top ones.
You can see this ALDI suitcase offer on page 6 from the latest catalogue.
* Stocks are limited.